Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekends are for playing games

I went over to my friend's house and we had a fun afternoon playing card games with some of her neighbors. I did not have much of a chance to take pictures since I was being part of the game. But whenever I could and had a chance to, I'd try to snap right away. These are my three favorite from that day.
♥
This cute young girl caught my attention for some reason while she was looking down at her playing cards. I love her sweet, mild expression. It seems you could make up and imagine thousands of stories from looking at this.


I have decided to use this picture as my entry in Amanda's macro photo contest (:

PS- Have you noticed how my blog has a new design? I do not change my blog's appearance very often, only once in a while. But I like this one. It sort of freshens up everything and gives it a clean look. What do you think? ♥
-Annie

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I like it! :D

Amanda Lunsford said...

I love this, Annie!! Thanks for entering. :)