Friday, January 14, 2011

January's beauty

This is how nature during our winter season looks like.
Not a single bit of snow around. Not a single blanket of cold, white dust in the mornings. Not a single snowflake. Instead, there are deep, ravishing blue skies. The chilly wind sweeps the clouds away, and the leaves in the trees turn vivd fire yellow and orange, contrasting beautifully with the blueness of the sky.

 Ever since I can remember, I always wished for snow in this country during the winter time. I see what my friends do then; like ski or snowboard, or do other kinds of snow activities and sports. And it is really incredible. I always wished we would have the chance to do it here. But I want to learn to enjoy our seasons. We may not have beautiful white snow, but we do have other pretty colorful things. And I'm really thankful for that.
I found so much vivid beauty today during a long walk in my garden. So that is why this post is simply filled with loads of vivid, gorgeous orange leaves :)
What is your winter season like? 
-Annie

4 comments:

Kiley said...

my winter season? cold. freezing cold and *tons* of snow. as of last week there was 22inches of snow on the ground, and right now its snowing.

Kaylie Mae said...

Sometimes it is the simplest of things that make the best picture.

Nice job, Annie!

S. Etole said...

Everything is covered with a deep blanket of snow and it is very cold.

This is a refreshing sight.

ana lau said...

hey Annie!! no habia visto este post y mucho menos las fotOs, te quedaron de 10.