Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time

I remember those days before school started, sometime in August. My family and I were in Europe, enjoying a wonderful vacation. We had travelled to Paris, Belgium, and Germany. But it was time to set out minds to school. And now it is January. One full school semester has already gone by. Where did all that time go? I was doing my midterms, and realized, "Hey, I am halfway through the year!" It is amazing how fast time goes by. Every year seems to pass by faster than the rest. And sometimes it makes us feel worried. 
I know this year we have a lot of plans. Including my brother going off to college this fall; which will be a big change in our lives. We have plans, hopes, and wishes for this year, but we know they'll only happen if it is in God's plan.
Time flies, and days go by, but they doesn't stay the same. Every day we make a step closer to our future, and we do not realize how much our lives change until some time after. We do not seem to be aware of the time, and of the life we are living. 
But every day matters.
We should learn to enjoy every single day; every single moment; every single smile towards our friends or family. Try not to worry about our future. It is all in God's hands, after all. 


♥


Am I the only one who feels this way?Am I the only one who feels like time goes by so fast, and we do not even notice?
 Please tell! ♥
-Annie

2 comments:

Kiley said...

its gone by fast :)i'm totally with ya!

Lucy said...

Ah you are not at all the only one! Time goes by so fast! Sometimes I long for my kindergarten days, when school felt more like a game and the biggest decision you had to make was what dress to wear while playing dress-up. :)