So, here is my entry.
♥

This is Kima, our Saint Bernard. She is possibly the fluffiest, puffiest dog in the whole world. I guess that's why she is perfect to hug, and the perfect companion when the weather gets cold. And can you believe she is only 3 years old? Yeah. She grew up fast.
Cute, right?
Do you have any pets? ♥-Annie

14 comments:
Oh cow...my first love. :)
Nico
Gotta love the slobber chops :)
- Robin
*saw this on iHeartFaces for the Pet week.
Awwwwwwwwwww I love St Bernards! Such roly poly little puppies <3
she is a beauty!
St. Bernies are da bomb! I personally hav an australian shepherd and an unknown breed cross... I will hav to disagree and say that my dog beats urs in the fluffy department. Btw does someones dog need extra hair? cuz Toby could give some up lol
Mi Kima!!!! :)
fluffiest and puffiest:)
love it!
i have two dogs...a shepherd akita ( who is in the iheartfaces pet thing too:)) and shepherd malamute mix. thye shed. a lot. but we love them anyways.
So cute. Great shot.
I wish I had a pet... :( I've only ever had fish. I would love to have a German Shepherd or something like that.
What a cute little dog! and not to mention a great picture! :)
...we have no pets....
Aww!! Kima is adorable!! I love that picture too, dog tongues are so funny. :P
I have two doggies... :)
abby
So sweet. I love the motion blur of the tongue! Really cute. :)
Agreed, love the blur on the tongue!
No time to visit all the Pet Faces but gotta love the saints.
Having 2 of them here, along with Newfs, I know the tongue to nose pose well.
She is a beauty!
Post a Comment